Libby High Waist Surf Legging - Black
Made from regenerated nylon yarns
Express Shipping Available
Named after our friend, Libby, who needed high-waisted surf leggings after a visit to a skin cancer clinic and for simply wanting a pair of leggings that would not squish in to our womanly squishy parts. We agreed.
Designed in a tailored style with a super high waist, internal key pocket at centre back of the double-lined waistband, and panelled legs for a sculpted fit.
- Recycled Nylon x Lycra® and blend fabrics
- UPF 50+
- Resistance to sun cream, oils, chlorine
- Muscle Control and Shape Retention
- Always rinse in fresh water after use
- Line dry in shade
Model Is Wearing
Sami is 6ft. AU size 8 (US size 4). Wears size Small
All stretch fabrics loosen slightly when wet so we recommend for your swim & surfwear to feel snug and firm when tried on dry, on land. If inbetween sizes, size down.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary Standard Shipping on Australian Orders over $250 AUD
- International Shipping Charges, click here
- Click here for more information on our Shipping terms
- Returns Accepted for 110% Store Credit or Refund within 30 days since date of purchase
- Click here for more information on our Returns Policy
- All items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned at any point
Contact & Help
As part of our sustainability goals we try to reduce returns where possible. Please jump on Live Chat or fill out our contact form for more guidance on surfwear size & fit.
Commonly bought with
Designed with Intention
These quick-drying leggings are made to be worn in & out of the water. Designed in a tailored style with a super high, double-lined waistband for anti-pull down, so you can focus on your wave count instead of what your bikinis are doing. The Libby Leggings feature an internal key pocket at the centre back of waist, tapered ankle and panelled legs for a sculpted fit. These leggings give you full UV sun protection.
For a Flattering, Sculpted Fit
Our Swim is Made from Recycled Materials
For over seven years, we have chosen to source and use ECONYL® regenerated nylon in our surf garments. Why? ECONYL® uses synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycles and regenerates them into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon.
As a small business, we are a constant work in progress doing the best we can with the resources we have. And while we research and sample alternative materials to nylon-based textiles, we will continue to use this next best option of regenerated nylons.