Bike Pants - Black
Made from regenerated nylon yarns
Express Shipping Available
Multi-purpose, quick dry bike/surf/swim/lounge pants that move with you while transitioning through your day. 'Nuff said.
Double-lined waistband only with internal key pocket at back. Single layer of fabric through legs.
- Recycled Nylon x Lycra® and blend fabrics
- UPF 50+
- Resistance to sun cream, oils, chlorine
- Muscle Control and Shape Retention
- Always rinse in fresh water after use
- Line dry in shade
Model Is Wearing
Sami is 6ft. AU size 8 (US size 4). Wears size Small
Jess is 178cm. AU size 14 (US size 8-10). Wears size Large
All stretch fabrics loosen slightly when wet so we recommend for your swim & surfwear to feel snug and firm when tried on dry, on land. If inbetween sizes, size down.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary Standard Shipping on Australian Orders over $250 AUD
- International Shipping Charges, click here
- Click here for more information on our Shipping terms
- Returns Accepted for 110% Store Credit or Refund within 30 days since date of purchase
- Click here for more information on our Returns Policy
- All items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned at any point
Contact & Help
As part of our sustainability goals we try to reduce returns where possible. Please jump on Live Chat or fill out our contact form for more guidance on surfwear size & fit.
Commonly bought with
Designed with Intention
Multi-purpose, quick-drying bike/surf/swim/lounge pants that move with you while transitioning through your day. These bike pants are double-lined and super-high waisted, featuring an internal key pocket at the back. They feel like a second skin and are made for comfort whether you are surfing or hitting the gym.
Made To Be Worn In & Out Of The Water
Our Swim is Made from Recycled Materials
For over seven years, we have chosen to source and use ECONYL® regenerated nylon in our surf garments. Why? ECONYL® uses synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycles and regenerates them into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon.
As a small business, we are a constant work in progress doing the best we can with the resources we have. And while we research and sample alternative materials to nylon-based textiles, we will continue to use this next best option of regenerated nylons.