Punchy Surf Bikini Top - Lilac Checkers
Made from regenerated nylon yarns
Express Shipping Available
For the ultimate blend of style and performance, look no further than our Punchy Surf Bikini Top. Designed specifically to keep up with the demands of punchy beach breaks and solid surfs over reef while providing a bold and vibrant look.
With elasticated under bust support, this double-lined surf bikini top features a secure and supportive fit with wide shoulder straps that stays in place during your most intense surf sessions.
Find this style on Free People
- Recycled Nylon x Lycra® and blend fabrics
- UPF 50+
- Resistance to sun cream, oils, chlorine
- Muscle Control and Shape Retention
- Always rinse in fresh water after use
- Line dry in shade
Model Is Wearing
Cam, is 166cm. AU size 6-8 (US size 2-4). Wears size Small
All stretch fabrics loosen slightly when wet so we recommend for your swim & surfwear to feel snug and firm when tried on dry, on land. If inbetween sizes, size down.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary Standard Shipping on Australian Orders over $250 AUD
- International Shipping Charges, click here
- Click here for more information on our Shipping terms
- Returns Accepted for 110% Store Credit or Refund within 30 days since date of purchase
- Click here for more information on our Returns Policy
- 'Final Sale' items are not eligible to be returned
Contact & Help
As part of our sustainability goals we try to reduce returns where possible. Please jump on Live Chat or fill out our contact form for more guidance on surfwear size & fit.
Commonly bought with
Why We Designed This
Designed for active water activities, our new surf bikini top offers excellent coverage and compressive support, giving you the confidence to take on the punchiest of swells and conditions. It's double-lined and sturdy construction ensures that it stays put when you need it to most.
Double-lined for Secure Movement
Our Swim is Made from Recycled Materials
For over seven years, we have chosen to source and use ECONYL® regenerated nylon in our surf garments. Why? ECONYL® uses synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycles and regenerates them into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon.
As a small business, we are a constant work in progress doing the best we can with the resources we have. And while we research and sample alternative materials to nylon-based textiles, we will continue to use this next best option of regenerated nylons.